Hello everyone! this post is for people looking for a connection device for their bsnl connection. We use the GPON wifi provided by bsnl. here’s some alternatives you can check out if bsnl is not able to give you one for use.
This is the ftth modem that we use. So we can really tell that this modem is very good. However, we didn’t bought separately. It was actually provided by the BSNL team itself. Its the same exact modem that they gives to customers who are applying for FTTH connection in our locality.
This is a voice modem too. but we have not used it for that. We just use it to connect the internet and that’s all. The speed of this modem is really fast, thanks to BSNL FTTH connection.
So if you are looking for an speedy wifi or wireless router/modem combo then go ahead with Netlink WiFi Modem Dual Antenna with Voice GPON/EPON HG323RGW without any hesitation or second thoughts whatsoever! Its helpful even in remote areas so its worth it! I would recommend these modems because we use it. Price is slightly high compared to offline. we got it under 2K.
We use it along with resonate power backup . which gives ~4HRS of battery backup. It’s very helpful during power outrage.
Combines the abilities of a modem and a router all in one
Wireless connectivity technology
Data transfer rate of 300 Mb per second
2.4 GHz radiofrequency for effective transmission
Supports Power over Ethernet
Provides sufficient range
Internet and voice.
Incredible speed for connectivity with BSNL FTTH
Online price is slightly high
Syrotech DBC Technologies has a wireless modem solution that provides full support for BSNL FTTH connections that surpasses the need for wired technology. The router effectively translates the signals and provides seamless transmission that remains unparalleled.
This Syrotech modem router combines speed and state of the art technology to provide you with excellent connectivity with a wide range. Here are some key features of the Syrotech modem router:
- Combines the abilities of a modem and a router all in one
- Wireless connectivity technology
- Data transfer rate of 300 Mb per second
- 2.4 GHz radiofrequency for effective transmission
- Supports Power over Ethernet
- Provides sufficient range for a two-story house
- Epic speed for BSNL FTTH connections
Pros and Cons
- Provides a 2 in 1 solution for modem and routers
- Incredible speed for connectivity with BSNL FTTH
- Wireless Connectivity
- May alter in range coverage
- Password and user is difficult to change
Conclusively, the features of this Syrotech device are compatible with the BSNL FTTH connection, which is what makes it a product worth value. With effective connectivity and adequate data transfer rate, this modem and router duo provide an absolute steal for its price, and you will find a seamless connection for every hour and every distance.
TP-Link is a renowned name for developing excellent wireless and wired routers designed to provide a seamless range of connectivity for business and office setups. With TP-Link N300, you get an exceptional performance over a wireless connection perfect for HD streaming and online gaming. Additionally, you get a WPS button on a chic and sleek exterior that ensures WPA2 encrypted security.
- 300 Mbps speed over a wireless connection, which is an ideal speed for all sorts of applications
- Three antennas are attached to the router to provide connection stability.
- At the push of the WPS button, you can attain encrypted security instantly.
- Bandwidth control allows you to administer the allotted amount of bandwidth for various connections manages data transfer effectively.
- Compatible with IPv6
- You can easily switch between various modes such as router mode, range extender, Access point mode, and WISP mode
- You can easily install the TP-Link without any hassle
- The range covers up to 2 bedroom houses
Pros and Cons
- Easy switch between modes
- Effective data transfer rate
- Encrypted security
- Less range coverage
- The guest connection is hard to configure
All in all, TP-link N300 provides a seamless transmission that works effectively for home offices and apartments. With the easy configuration process paired with connection stability, this is an investment you wouldn’t regret.
Archer C60 from TP-Link brings you the newest wireless standard for – 802.11ac that is designed to combat high traffic online activities and can help you run your applications at a faster speed. You get to experience quicker and more robust Wi-Fi on all wireless devices with a dual-band connection of 2.4 GHz and an incredible rate of 450 Mbps. So whether it’s streaming HD videos or playing games all day, this router has you covered.
- With bandwidths of 2.4Ghz and 5GHz, you get super-fast speed
- Three antenna s of 2.4GHz are attached with 2 5 GHz ones to maximize the Wi-Fi coverage
- An excellent connectivity experience through high performing Qualcomm Chipset
- You can connect up to 2 devices at the same time thanks to the MU-MIMO technology.
- The smart wireless technology allows you to access a high performing proficient wireless connection
- Advanced functions are included within the device’s settings, such as parental control, access schedule, host list, management control, etc.
- The interface includes 4 LAN ports and 1 WAN port, both providing a whopping speed of 10/100 Mbps
Pros and Cons
- Advanced built-in functions
- Bandwidths of both 2.4 GHz 5 GHz
- High-performing speed
- The range is not too extensive as claimed
- Wireless FTTH connection cannot be maintained
Archer C60 is an all-encompassing router that brings you matchless speed with incredible bandwidth, so you stream in HD with no worries.
Continuing the TP-Link family’s legacy, the Archer C5o brings a dual-band wireless router to the double that ensures high speed of data transfer and maximum coverage. You can easily control this wireless router through your phone and change the advanced settings as you please. This includes parental control, guest networks, and so on. The Archer C5O will give you a lag-free experience with a seamless and stable connection.
- Through the support of 802.11ac standard, Archer C50 you get a fast wireless speed on your internet browsing experience
- You get to enjoy a lag-free network by the double antennas present for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, giving the overall bandwidth of 1.2 Gbps.
- The four fixed antennas on the exterior provide a stable wireless connection that gives you superior coverage
- You can easily control the entire system through your TP-Link application
- The device’s design interface is made to give you 1 WAN port alongside 4 LAN ports that support the data transfer rate of 10/100 Mbps.
- You can easily switch between two working modes of Router Mode and Access Point Mode
Pros and Cons
- Superior coverage with a stable connection
- Extensive bandwidth of 1.2 Gbps
- Easy control over the system through the linked app
- Not found anything worth mentioning
Conclusively, The Archer C50 gives you a router that spread the signals extensively while maintaining a super high speed throughout. This is the perfect speed range for any home office and home business. if you are interested in buying other devices like this. Make sure to read best router for home,office.